Monday, 17 December 2012

Script


Script


DI. Smith- (Ziaul)

Miss Stacy Hoare – (Phoebe)

Officer-(Harrison)

 

Stacy walks down the corridor twiddling her thumbs, then meets the officer who guides her down through the door.
 

Officer: This way madam (guides through door)
 

Stacy: Thanks

 
Stacy enters the room where DI.Smith is waiting, he stands.
 

DI: Hello Miss Hoare, I am investigating a theft committed on the Monday 10th December 2012 at 09.43, and from a witnesses statement they believe they saw you wearing similar clothing, looking suspicious near the crime site.

 
Stacy: Nope, can’t be me I was home at that time, I don’t get outta bed till gone 11 trust

 
DI: So you were in bed, at home, at 09:43 at this date?

 
Stacy: Yes officer
 

DI: Right, and do you have any witnesses to this alibi?

 
Stacy: Err, nope

 
Di: So you are telling me this is not you, recorded on CCTV at the canteen stealing numerous amounts of goods?
 

He shows Stacy a video of her stealing sweets in canteen on a computer screen.

 
Stacy: Err, no?

 
DI: Ok I have heard enough.

 
Officer stands slamming hand on desk and stands

No comments:

Post a Comment